SIX PORCELAIN PLATES FROM THE SERVICE OF THE ORDER OF ST. ANDREW THE FIRST-CALLED

BY THE GARDNER PORCELAIN FACTORY, MOSCOW, 1778-1780

Add to collection

SIX PORCELAIN PLATES FROM THE SERVICE OF THE ORDER OF ST. ANDREW THE FIRST-CALLED
BY THE GARDNER PORCELAIN FACTORY, MOSCOW, 1778-1780
Circular, each with scalloped gilt border, the center painted with the star of the Order, the border painted with the collar and cross of the Order, marked under bases with blue underglaze 'G'
Each 9¾ in. (24.9 cm.) diameter (6)