A PAIR OF RUSSIAN PORCELAIN MILITARY PLATES, IMPERIAL PORCELAIN MANUFACTORY, ST. PETERSBURG, PERIOD OF ALEXANDER II (1855-1881)

Add to collection

En suite with the preceding, inscribed and titled on the reverse, (A) St. Petersburg Grenadiers, King Frederik Wilhelm III Regiment, after the painting of Piratsky, by K. Zakharov, and (B) 20th Infantry Division, after the painting of Baslashov, by N. Krasovsky.