A RUSSIAN NEOCLASSICAL ORMOLU AND GREY PORPHYRY TWO-LIGHT 'MIRACLE' BOUILLOTTE LAMP CIRCA 1805

Add to collection

Lot details

The grey porphyry base with a pierced ormolu gallery, a patinated feather-form handle, and a pair of scrolled candle branches issuing from dolphins, the uprights fitted with an adjustable ormolu frame enclosing a biscuit plaque depicting St. Stephen's Cathedral in Vienna; on scrolled leafy feet.