FOUR PARCEL-GILT SILVER DOUBLE-SALT CELLARS

MARK OF NICHOLLS AND PLINCKE WITH THE IMPERIAL WARRANT, WITH THE WORKMASTER'S MARK OF ROBERT KOKHUN, ST PETERSBURG, 1859

Add to collection

FOUR PARCEL-GILT SILVER DOUBLE-SALT CELLARS
MARK OF NICHOLLS AND PLINCKE WITH THE IMPERIAL WARRANT, WITH THE WORKMASTER'S MARK OF ROBERT KOKHUN, ST PETERSBURG, 1859
Each formed as two scallop shaped salt cellars, supporting two oval cartouches, one of which engraved with the coat-of-arms of the Orlov family, with a central handle chased as a twisted branch with leaves, on four foliate scroll feet, the bowls with gilt interiors, marked throughout
6¼ in. (16 cm.) wide
34.80 oz. (1082.3 gr.)