TWO PORCELAIN PLATES FROM THE ORDER OF ST ANDREW THE FIRST CALLED AND TWO PLATES FROM THE HUNTING SERVICE 

BY THE IMPERIAL PORCELAIN FACTORY, ST PETERSBURG, PERIOD OF ALEXANDER II (1855-1881)

Add to collection

TWO PORCELAIN PLATES FROM THE ORDER OF ST ANDREW THE FIRST CALLED AND TWO PLATES FROM THE HUNTING SERVICE 
BY THE IMPERIAL PORCELAIN FACTORY, ST PETERSBURG, PERIOD OF ALEXANDER II (1855-1881)
Dinner plates from the Order of St Andrew service, each with scalloped rim, centre painted with floral bouquet, the border painted with the Imperial double-headed eagle and the badge of the Order of St Andrew the First Called; dinner and soup plates from the Hunting service, each with scalloped rim, depicting hunting scenes, within emerald green border, all marked under base with green underglaze factory mark
9 7/8 in. (25 cm.) diameter and smaller