Saint Nicholas

Add to collection

Shown half length, flanked by the diminutive figures of Christ and The Virgin, encased in a parcel gilt oklad, the borders engraved with scrolling foliage, the applied halo pierced and chased with foliage, the riza of filigree with applied silver pellets, the inscription plaque and four corner plaques decorated with polychrome champleve enamelling, maker’s mark P.N.P., Moscow 1881.