A SILVER-GILT TRIPTYCH
Marked Olovianishikov & Sons
Moscow, 1908-1917. The central panel painted with the half-length figure of St. Basil the Great, the side panels with a Warrior Saint and the Archangel Gabriel, each surrounded by filigree scrollwork, the central panel within a repousse frame set with faceted stones enhanced with enamel spandrels and central cartouche, the outer panels within engraved foliate frames, applied with an oval amethyst finial, with plain gilt exterior, extended length.