A silver-gilt and cloisoneé enamel icon of The Trinity, Grachev Brothers, St Petersburg, 1890-1896

Add to collection

The basma raised and shaped as an arch supported by two columns, decorated with ornate flowers and scrolls and shades of blue and green, the central panel with raised enamelled halos, struck with the firm's mark and an unrecorded workmaster's mark K.P (Postnikova-Loseva no.1313), 84 standard
39 by 28cm, 15 3/8 by 11cm.