THREE PORCELAIN CUPS AND SAUCERS

BY THE IMPERIAL PORCELAIN FACTORY, ST PETERSBURG, PERIOD OF ALEXANDER II (1855-1881)

Add to collection

THREE PORCELAIN CUPS AND SAUCERS
BY THE IMPERIAL PORCELAIN FACTORY, ST PETERSBURG, PERIOD OF ALEXANDER II (1855-1881)
Two cups decorated with Grand Dukes' Navy Banner, one cup decorated with St George Andrew Banner, all with gilt handles, the saucers decorated with three crossed Grand Dukes' Navy Pennants (breyd-vimpel), all marked under bases with green underglaze factory marks
Cups, 2½ in. (6.3 cm.) high; saucers, 5 5/8 in. (14.2 cm.) diameter