TWO PORCELAIN DINNER PLATES FROM THE ORDER OF ST GEORGE SERVICE BY THE IMPERIAL PORCELAIN FACTORY, ST PETERSBURG, PERIOD OF ALEXANDER II (1855-1881), AND ALEXANDER III, 1884

Add to collection

Each circular, with a gilt scalloped rim, the centre painted with the star of the Order, the border with the cross and orange and black ribbon of the Order interlaced with foliage, marked under bases with green underglaze factory marks 91⁄2 in. (24 cm.) diameter, and smaller