A silver and cloisonné enamel pendant icon, Ovchinnikov, Moscow, circa 1890

Add to collection

A silver and cloisonné enamel pendant icon, Ovchinnikov, Moscow, circa 1890 square, aligned on the diagonal and suspended from a long silver chain, a polychrome opaque cloisonné enamel border with flower decorations, beading, and geometric motifs, a cloisonné beaded line dividing the pendant and en plein enamel image in half, with Christ Pantocrator on the left and St Pelagia on the right, struck with makers mark on the reverse beneath the Imperial Warrant, 84 standard height 7.7cm, 3 in. excl. chain