A PARCEL-GILT PECTORAL RELIQUARY

with illegible marks, russia, circa 1750

Add to collection

Shaped-octagonal, the hinged cover centered by an oval chased with the Cruxification between four engraved roundels with the Lord Sabaoth, the Mother of God and St. John, and a scull, on openwork scrolling foliage within a leaf-tip border, the base with engraved scrolling foliage centered by a winged hour-glass, the interior with three compartments, with suspension chain, marked on rim of cover (209gr.)