Назад

A COMMEMORATIVE PARCEL-GILT AND PORCELAIN CAKE BASKET

Добавить в коллекцию

Описание лота

The shallow OVal shaped bowl with beaded and Vitruvian scroll border on fluted spreading base, the porcelain centre painted with a summer residence in a park, the rising openwork sides designed with strapwork and arabesques and applied with four cartouche-shaped armorial porcelain plaques with the arms of Baron Stieglits and dated 7.VI. 1866, surmounted by a coronet and four openwork ovals with cyphers and 'XXV' at intervals, by Nichols & Plincke, St. Petersburg, 1866, in fitted blue velvet case