A PAIR OF PORCELAIN SOUP-PLATES FROM THE BANOUETING SERVICE OF THE IMPERIAL ORDER OF SAINT ALEXANDER NEVSKY

by the gardner factory, moscow provinces, circa 1780, with blue factory mark

Add to collection

The white porcelain ground painted with draped red moire sash and badge of the Order, enclosing silver grey star with crowned initials of Saint Alexander Nevsky with the inscription in Russian, For Labor and Fatherland, on red reserve, with gilt rim, (worn)