A SILVER-GILT ARTOPHORIUM AND TWO ICONS

moscow, 1908-1917, marked c.a. and cyrillic p.o., theicons probably Continental, 20th century

Add to collection

In the form of a small chapel, the hinged cover chased with a prayer, below an orthodox cross with engine-turned base and sides, applied with two small bracket handles and a cross, containing a miniature goblet, container and spoon, fitted with interior divider - 11.5 cm. long; a blue enamel icon of the Virgin and Child, the fitted leather embossed case in the form of a triptych, extended - 18 cm. wide; and a simulated pearl-set brass and enamel icon of Christ - 33 x 32 cm.