A Russian Porcelain Serving Plate from the Berlin Service
Imperial Porcelain Manufactory, St. Petersburg, Period of Nicholas II (1855-1881)
border pierced with arches and gilded, the center painted with a black double-headed eagle holding two shields, one painted with the armorials of the Russian Empire and the other with the armorials of Holstein-Gottorp, green cypher mark. Together with another similar Plate, the pierced border removed. 2 pieces.