A Pair of Octofoil Plates from the St. Andrew Service, Meissen, 1744-1745

Add to collection

Lot details

Molded with Gotzkowsky erhabene Blumen, painted with three sprays of Hochschnitt Blumen and with the Imperial Russian State Seal and the Cross of the Order of St. Andrew, with gilt trellis pattern rim, with blue underglaze factory mark
Diameter 9 5/8 in.; 24.6 cm