A porcelain dish from the service of the Order of St Vladimir, Gardner Porcelain Manufactory, Verbilki, circa 1780

Add to collection

Lot details

The well painted with the star and motto 'Usefulness, Honour and Glory' in Russian, the sides painted with the moiré sash and badge on gilt trellis, gilt-edged scalloped rim, flower-stem handles, with blue factory mark and two impressed circles
width 12cm, 4 3/4 in.