A porcelain plate from the service of the Order of St Andrew, Gardner Porcelain Manufactory, Verbilki, circa 1780

Add to collection

Lot details

The cavetto painted with the star of the order and motto 'For Faith and Loyalty' in Russian, the border with collar and badge, gilt-edged scalloped rim, with blue factory mark and impressed asterisk
diameter 24.6cm, 9 3/4 in.