Two cups and saucers from The Grand Duke Paul Petrovich Service, Royal Porcelain Manufactory, Berlin, circa 1800

Add to collection

Lot details

The white grounds painted with Imperial eagles bearing the coats-of-arms of the Russian Empire and the Duchy of Holstein-Gottorp with pink sash and collar of the Order of St Andrew, gilt handles and rims, with blue underglaze factory mark
Quantity: 2
diameter of saucers 13cm, 5 1/4 in.