A porcelain platter from the service of the Order of St Andrew, Meissen, 1744-1745

Add to collection

Lot details

Of shaped oval form, painted with a bouquet of flowers within a moulded band of Gotzkowsky erhabene Blumen, the border similarly moulded and painted with the Russian Imperial State seal and the cross of the Order, the scalloped rim with gilt trellis, blue underglaze factory mark and red inventory number
width 36cm, 14 1/4 in.