A silver and enamel folio cover, Khlebnikov, Moscow, 1908-1917
Shaped rectangular, the upper left corner repoussé and chased with Nikitich, Muromets and Popovich, a blue sea and island monastery enamelled behind them, the border of Slavic scrolls and geometric motifs, the reserve applied with initial L and engraved in Russian 'To the Partnership of N.L. Shustov & Co/From the L.Ye. Metsl & Co store/ 1863-1913', 84 standard, now mounted on a wood back
height 42cm, 16 1/2 in.