A pair of porcelain tazzas from the Kremlin Service

BY THE IMPERIAL PORCELAIN FACTORY, CIRCA 1860, (ONE UNMARKED)

Add to collection

A pair of porcelain tazzas from the Kremlin Service
by the Imperial Porcelain Factory, circa 1860, (one unmarked)
The centre of each bowl painted with the Imperial double-headed eagle on bright green ground encircled by a black Russian inscription 'Nicholas Tsar and Suzerian of all Russia' surrounded by vermilion rosettes on gilt ground alternating with leaf clusters, the gilt border with blue and green scrolling foliage and blue rim, the foot painted on gilt ground with orange-red roses and green palmettes
both 8 5/8 in. (22 cm.) diam. (2)