A Porcelain Cup and Saucer from the Order of St. Andrew Service, Meissen manufactory, 1770-1780

Add to collection

Both similarly painted and moulded with Holzschnitt-Blumen surrounding the Trophy of arms of Peter the Great, the inside of the cup decorated with a pink flower, with gilded latticework borders, with blue factory marks

height of cup: 5.2cm, 2in.; diameter of saucer: 14.7cm, 5 3/4 in.